Make a birthday party box for a specific child
Volunteer your services
Do you have a skill or resource that you think would benefit Happy Birthdays? If so, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link here. We will find a way for you to help.
How to make a birthday box
Get a box
Items should go in a banker box or copy paper case box. A banker box is a cardboard file folder box with a lid. You can get one at any office supply store. Or, save a copy paper case box from your work and use it.
Fill your box
Collect all the items on the list. Items must be new, unopened and non-perishable. Be creative and have fun with it!
Children ages 1-12
- Cake mix
- Party themed napkins and plates (10-12 kids)
- Decorations (balloons, streamers or banner)
- Party game, craft or activity (10-12 kids)
- Snacks (non-perishable)
- Card addressed from you
- Goodie bags (10-12 kids)
- Cupcake liners, sprinkles or other items for decorating cake/cupcakes
- Party hats
- Blowers or additional party supplies (glow sticks, photo props, etc.)
- Juice boxes or drinks (non-perishable)
- Party themed tablecloth
Deliver your box
Happy Birthdays will coordinate with you where to take your box, either a drop off location or the facility where your child is located.
More ways to help
Here are some ideas